Looking for your next job? Apply to be a 2D/3D Artist at Enter Agora.
We are an established global branding agency which has a deep focus on innovation, with a client portfolio that features the world’s biggest and best at what they do. You would be working for our tech spin-off, a brand-new start-up, backed by us, a global law firm and a Board level CTO.
We are a collection of great minds that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how Enter Agora was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent, and we work (really hard) as a team. We handpick our people, because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reword hard work, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your code…
To revolutionise the way we connect with each other, creating bespoke virtual worlds that allow you to drive business objectives and benefits.
Enter Agora is a high-tech, high-end extension of the real world. It allows global organisations to engage with their workforce and clients, to amplify their brand and deliver exciting, immersive virtual experiences to large, otherwise hard-to-reach audiences.
The tech start-up was created to serve an immediate purpose – to be a part of the answer to the toughest economic challenge since the Second World War – and it has resulted in an immersive and business-changing solution for global organisations.
You: 2D/3D Artist
- Produce a wide array of art, animation, and design assets to support the development of the product, in line with clients’ vision
- Work with development teams to create high-quality model assets following the art style and technical constraints
- Model texture, 3D assets and integrate meshes in game
- 2+ years of experience as a game artist/visual development artist for games
- Experience working with the Unreal Engine blueprints system and common Unreal tools
- Experience of working with game engine and AAA game development
- Experience on Blender and in texturing programs
- Passion and enthusiasm for creating experiences and environments that will engage users all the way through
- Oral and written English communication skills as well as good instructional skills
- Location: remote
- Be part of a dynamic, international team
- Be involved in developing a cutting-edge product