Looking for your next job? Apply to be a Sales Manager at Enter Agora.
We are an established global branding agency which has a deep focus on innovation, with a client portfolio that features the world’s biggest and best at what they do. You would be working for our tech spin-off, a brand-new start-up, backed by us, a global law firm and a Board level CTO.
We are a collection of great minds that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how Enter Agora was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent, and we work (really hard) as a team. We handpick our people, because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reword hard work, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your code…
To revolutionise the way we connect with each other, creating bespoke virtual worlds that allow you to drive business objectives and benefits.
Enter Agora is a high-tech, high-end extension of the real world. It allows global organisations to engage with their workforce and clients, to amplify their brand and deliver exciting, immersive virtual experiences to large, otherwise hard-to-reach audiences.
The tech start-up was created to serve an immediate purpose – to be a part of the answer to the toughest economic challenge since the Second World War – and it has resulted in an immersive and business-changing solution for global organisations.
You: Sales Manager
- Develop and execute a global business plan and build targeted account plans, resulting in a robust business growth pipeline
- Build and maintain executive relationships with clients, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in spend
- Conduct periodic reviews of business to ensure accurate forecasting and opportunity management; analyse wins and losses; present regular, accurate reports for management to review
- Identify key customers, opportunities and emerging markets
- Work with relationship owners to provide consultative client engagement and thought leadership in defining and driving sales activity for demand generation and winning propositions
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary to drive growth
- Provide client and market led input into product strategy
- Meet/exceed annual sales targets and performance KPIs
- 4+ years of experience in sales, and/or business development in a technical industry – preferably gaming/startup
- Demonstrated success in developing and effectively implementing sales solutions to meet the clients’ needs and drive business results
- Strong client facing presentation, client management background and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong understanding of the industry and competitor trends
- Ability to engage with both high-level stakeholders and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate our value proposition to prospects and clients
- Location: remote
- Be part of a dynamic, international team
- Be involved in developing a cutting-edge product