Looking for your next job? Apply to be an Unreal Engine Developer at Enter Agora.
We are an established global branding agency which has a deep focus on innovation, with a client portfolio that features the world’s biggest and best at what they do. You would be working for our tech spin-off, a brand-new start-up, backed by us, a global law firm and a Board level CTO.
We are a collection of great minds that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how Enter Agora was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent, and we work (really hard) as a team. We handpick our people, because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reword hard work, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your code…
To revolutionise the way we connect with each other, creating bespoke virtual worlds that allow you to drive business objectives and benefits.
Enter Agora is a high-tech, high-end extension of the real world. It allows global organisations to engage with their workforce and clients, to amplify their brand and deliver exciting, immersive virtual experiences to large, otherwise hard-to-reach audiences.
The tech start-up was created to serve an immediate purpose – to be a part of the answer to the toughest economic challenge since the Second World War – and it has resulted in an immersive and business-changing solution for global organisations.
You: Unreal Engine Developer
- Give direct input on the feature roadmap
- Identify any technical roadblocks and suggest solutions
- Develop a range of gameplay features and game systems, primarily in Unreal Engine / C++
- Design and implement maintainable and expandable game systems
- Work closely with other programmers to find technical solutions
- Work closely with designers to flesh out features and create a good gameplay feel
- Work closely with other disciplines such as animators and artists to provide code support
- Continual learning about state-of-the-art games systems and coding best practice
- Work as a key part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organising and planning your own work
- Participate in code reviews to maintain quality and share knowledge
- Bug fixing and optimisation, including at the engine level
- C++ programming experience (with proven track record)
- Unreal Engine 4 / C++ code interactions
- Memory profiling optimisation prior experience
- Packaged game automation expertise
- Providing clear and legible code
- Online communication and team-collaboration skills
- A passion for coding and a dedication to creating AAA quality games
- Blueprint scripting experience
- Location: remote
- Be part of a dynamic, international team
- Be involved in developing a cutting-edge product